FAQ  •  Login

Sad VDay Until You Saw This?

Moderator: The Mod Squad

<<

JokersGirl

Sweet Insane Crazy Girl

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Sad VDay Until You Saw This?

Well I didn't see this until after VDay so, I did have a crappy one, but I was lightened up after I saw this later :D
Who else?
"Tucker, there's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." ~ Church ~ Red vs Blue
<<

bellajoker

Addicted to the Knife

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Re: Sad VDay Until You Saw This?

I wasn't thinking about Vday LOL I just thought it was a random day like any other.And then when I was checking my subscription page,I saw Mr.J and loved it!<3
I believe he got a lot more of fans with that vid XD certainly b_lulz was full of comments about him.
<<

JokerQueenXXX

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Every day's V-Day when I watch this! Hahaha seeing it is like falling in love all over again! 8}
<<

JokersGirl

Sweet Insane Crazy Girl

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Yeah, with some one you can't get your hands on lol. *sigh* I had a crush and wished I could have celebrated VDay with him, but *sigh* he wasn't around and he didn't like me that way grr.
"Tucker, there's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." ~ Church ~ Red vs Blue
<<

Moobug

Stealth Scribbler
Stealth Scribbler

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Don't you guys use Vday as an excuse to bake cookies for your friends and give them cards? Isn't it an excuse to show anyone you love that you love them?

Don't get sad on Vday. I used to give all my friends a yellow rose, since yellow is the colour for friendship. In fact, I still did this when I got into a relationship, and I still do it now that I'm married.

It's also a great way of flipping the bird to Hallmarks smooshy Couple Love version of Vday. Why mope when you can eat cookies with your pals?
~* Cunnin' like a sock *~
<<

Claudia

The Great Old One
The Great Old One

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:29 pm

If any of you are having a sad day, check out the site this evening for a new announcement from Mr. J! He has a job for us.
<<

BillieNapier

Perfectly Sane
Perfectly Sane

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:28 pm

The faces he makes when Harleen comes up to protest always make me smile.
That, and the way that he chews the crayon, and then the way that he chews the chocolates.
<<

JokersGirl

Sweet Insane Crazy Girl

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:07 pm

I love that part Billie!! Its like on of my favs along with him jumping on to the table bar foot and doing the little heart with his fingers.
Awwww, Mr. J. does have a romantic side with a satistic point of view thought lol :lol:

Return to My Funny Valentine