FAQ  •  Login

Where he got me.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

<<

Tinhuviel

User avatar

Gin Soaked Sith

Posts: 956

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:40 am

Location: Nowhere

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Re: Where he got me.

LadyEris wrote:
Tinhuviel wrote: This whole episode is full of lovely quotable quotes and introduces the recurring line "...it's a compliment." after Mister J says something atrocious.


Haha! The funny thing is, I said that once in the same manner that he did. Afterwords, when I was thinking about the conversation I had had, I began giggling at the similarities. :P


Yah, well, about that? I know of several people (myself included...like whoa!) who find themselves subconsciously quoting the Blogs, sometimes at the most inappropriate times. "I get to people" has become one of the biggest understatements in the world, with regards to the Blogs. Blah!
ImageImage
<<

HairbrainedHarlequin

User avatar

Tragic Comedian

Posts: 275

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:38 am

Location: At the macbook, search places to get black and red jester hats.

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Re: Where he got me.

Tinhuviel wrote:
LadyEris wrote:
Tinhuviel wrote: This whole episode is full of lovely quotable quotes and introduces the recurring line "...it's a compliment." after Mister J says something atrocious.


Haha! The funny thing is, I said that once in the same manner that he did. Afterwords, when I was thinking about the conversation I had had, I began giggling at the similarities. :P


Yah, well, about that? I know of several people (myself included...like whoa!) who find themselves subconsciously quoting the Blogs, sometimes at the most inappropriate times. "I get to people" has become one of the biggest understatements in the world, with regards to the Blogs. Blah!


ME TOO! When ever my brother comes up to me with his toy gun (he's 11) and says: I shot you, I always say "Lucky Me..." like Mr. J said in Arkham Bound!
Also, if someone tells me their name, and it doesnt match their gender ( like if a guys named Ashley ), i'll say undermy breath "(insert name here), thats a (insert gender here) name..". I also seem to be re-sighting the blogs to my self when i'm home alone, I'll just be sitting in my chair, typing things on the computer, when i hear "of course it your house, it's your wife and your water bed.", and i'm like "WHAAAA!?!?!", then I relise it was me... cause I'm AWESOME like that! :P
Image
<<

Tinhuviel

User avatar

Gin Soaked Sith

Posts: 956

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:40 am

Location: Nowhere

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Re: Where he got me.

HairbrainedHarlequin wrote:ME TOO! When ever my brother comes up to me with his toy gun (he's 11) and says: I shot you, I always say "Lucky Me..." like Mr. J said in Arkham Bound!
Also, if someone tells me their name, and it doesnt match their gender ( like if a guys named Ashley ), i'll say undermy breath "(insert name here), thats a (insert gender here) name..". I also seem to be re-sighting the blogs to my self when i'm home alone, I'll just be sitting in my chair, typing things on the computer, when i hear "of course it your house, it's your wife and your water bed.", and i'm like "WHAAAA!?!?!", then I relise it was me... cause I'm AWESOME like that! :P


I think it's a sinister plan on the actor's part to mind control us all for nefarious Task purposes, personally. But that's just me...
ImageImage
<<

HQwannaB

User avatar

Arkham Philosopher

Posts: 396

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Location: Arkham Asylum

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Where he got me.

Tinhuviel wrote:
HairbrainedHarlequin wrote:ME TOO! When ever my brother comes up to me with his toy gun (he's 11) and says: I shot you, I always say "Lucky Me..." like Mr. J said in Arkham Bound!
Also, if someone tells me their name, and it doesnt match their gender ( like if a guys named Ashley ), i'll say undermy breath "(insert name here), thats a (insert gender here) name..". I also seem to be re-sighting the blogs to my self when i'm home alone, I'll just be sitting in my chair, typing things on the computer, when i hear "of course it your house, it's your wife and your water bed.", and i'm like "WHAAAA!?!?!", then I relise it was me... cause I'm AWESOME like that! :P


I think it's a sinister plan on the actor's part to mind control us all for nefarious Task purposes, personally. But that's just me...


ooh...do you think we'd be that lucky? lmao :lol:
Expert textpert choking smokers,
Don't you think the Joker laughs at you?
Image
<<

LisaTheInteresting

User avatar

Interested Yet?

Posts: 157

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Location: Arkham Asylum, Gotham City :] [Auckland, New Zealand]

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:39 am

Re: Where he got me.

I find myself quoting lines from all the TJB blogs...
I find that when I say something about someone and they look at me weird...I say "It's a compliment..." and when someone tells me about my eyes (which is rare but it has happened) I always get the image of Mistah J saying "Your eyes are beautiful...I just want to pop them out of your head and wear them as a keychain!...It's a compliment"

At one point, I found myself sub-consciously quoting from TJB to my friends. For example, By guyfriend is named Jordan soo...

"...Jordan? Jordan is a girl's namee..."

It's fun to quote, whether you know you are or not. ;]
Plans, Plans, Plans...They always have their plans but the problem with their plans is that when you take an insane person to an asylum, you're just taking him home...The very place he knows best.
<<

Artisan

User avatar

Posts: 53

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:35 am

Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 am

Re: Where he got me.

What patient in or OUT of their right mind, even at Arkham, would assault the Monster Clown?? I mean, seriously...imagine his makeup dripping down his face from any hot water. He'd look even MORE gruesome than he does in public.
"The girl needs some monster in her man."
William the Bloody

The lights are fading out, before our eyes. What are we going to do about it?
<<

Sydpart2

User avatar

Anti-conventional existential nihilist

Posts: 2516

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Location: Ft. Wayne

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Where he got me.

Artisan wrote:What patient in or OUT of their right mind, even at Arkham, would assault the Monster Clown?? I mean, seriously...imagine his makeup dripping down his face from any hot water. He'd look even MORE gruesome than he does in public.

lol idk if they'd let him have makeup in black gate...they're pretty hard in there.
"Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does."
Image
Previous

Return to Arkham Bound

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.