Where he got me.

Moderator: The Mod Squad

<<

Tinhuviel

Gin Soaked Sith

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Re: Where he got me.

LadyEris wrote:
Tinhuviel wrote: This whole episode is full of lovely quotable quotes and introduces the recurring line "...it's a compliment." after Mister J says something atrocious.

Haha! The funny thing is, I said that once in the same manner that he did. Afterwords, when I was thinking about the conversation I had had, I began giggling at the similarities. :P

Yah, well, about that? I know of several people (myself included...like whoa!) who find themselves subconsciously quoting the Blogs, sometimes at the most inappropriate times. "I get to people" has become one of the biggest understatements in the world, with regards to the Blogs. Blah!
ImageImage
<<

HairbrainedHarlequin

Tragic Comedian

Location: At the macbook, search places to get black and red jester hats.

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Tinhuviel wrote:
LadyEris wrote:
Tinhuviel wrote: This whole episode is full of lovely quotable quotes and introduces the recurring line "...it's a compliment." after Mister J says something atrocious.

Haha! The funny thing is, I said that once in the same manner that he did. Afterwords, when I was thinking about the conversation I had had, I began giggling at the similarities. :P

Yah, well, about that? I know of several people (myself included...like whoa!) who find themselves subconsciously quoting the Blogs, sometimes at the most inappropriate times. "I get to people" has become one of the biggest understatements in the world, with regards to the Blogs. Blah!

ME TOO! When ever my brother comes up to me with his toy gun (he's 11) and says: I shot you, I always say "Lucky Me..." like Mr. J said in Arkham Bound!
Also, if someone tells me their name, and it doesnt match their gender ( like if a guys named Ashley ), i'll say undermy breath "(insert name here), thats a (insert gender here) name..". I also seem to be re-sighting the blogs to my self when i'm home alone, I'll just be sitting in my chair, typing things on the computer, when i hear "of course it your house, it's your wife and your water bed.", and i'm like "WHAAAA!?!?!", then I relise it was me... cause I'm AWESOME like that! :P
<<

Tinhuviel

Gin Soaked Sith

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm

HairbrainedHarlequin wrote:ME TOO! When ever my brother comes up to me with his toy gun (he's 11) and says: I shot you, I always say "Lucky Me..." like Mr. J said in Arkham Bound!
Also, if someone tells me their name, and it doesnt match their gender ( like if a guys named Ashley ), i'll say undermy breath "(insert name here), thats a (insert gender here) name..". I also seem to be re-sighting the blogs to my self when i'm home alone, I'll just be sitting in my chair, typing things on the computer, when i hear "of course it your house, it's your wife and your water bed.", and i'm like "WHAAAA!?!?!", then I relise it was me... cause I'm AWESOME like that! :P

I think it's a sinister plan on the actor's part to mind control us all for nefarious Task purposes, personally. But that's just me...
ImageImage
<<

HQwannaB

Arkham Philosopher

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Tinhuviel wrote:
HairbrainedHarlequin wrote:ME TOO! When ever my brother comes up to me with his toy gun (he's 11) and says: I shot you, I always say "Lucky Me..." like Mr. J said in Arkham Bound!

I think it's a sinister plan on the actor's part to mind control us all for nefarious Task purposes, personally. But that's just me...

ooh...do you think we'd be that lucky? lmao :lol:
Expert textpert choking smokers,
Don't you think the Joker laughs at you?
<<

LisaTheInteresting

Interested Yet?

Location: Arkham Asylum, Gotham City :] [Auckland, New Zealand]

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:39 am

I find myself quoting lines from all the TJB blogs...
I find that when I say something about someone and they look at me weird...I say "It's a compliment..." and when someone tells me about my eyes (which is rare but it has happened) I always get the image of Mistah J saying "Your eyes are beautiful...I just want to pop them out of your head and wear them as a keychain!...It's a compliment"

At one point, I found myself sub-consciously quoting from TJB to my friends. For example, By guyfriend is named Jordan soo...

"...Jordan? Jordan is a girl's namee..."

It's fun to quote, whether you know you are or not. ;]
Plans, Plans, Plans...They always have their plans but the problem with their plans is that when you take an insane person to an asylum, you're just taking him home...The very place he knows best.
<<

Artisan

Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 am

What patient in or OUT of their right mind, even at Arkham, would assault the Monster Clown?? I mean, seriously...imagine his makeup dripping down his face from any hot water. He'd look even MORE gruesome than he does in public.
"The girl needs some monster in her man."
William the Bloody

The lights are fading out, before our eyes. What are we going to do about it?
<<

Sydpart2

Anti-conventional existential nihilist

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Artisan wrote:What patient in or OUT of their right mind, even at Arkham, would assault the Monster Clown?? I mean, seriously...imagine his makeup dripping down his face from any hot water. He'd look even MORE gruesome than he does in public.

lol idk if they'd let him have makeup in black gate...they're pretty hard in there.
"Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does."
Previous

Return to Arkham Bound