FAQ  •  Login

Whose blood?

Moderator: The Mod Squad

<<

Imaginary

Sandwich Maker

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Whose blood?

I think he was shot. Or at least was skinned by a bullet, seeing as how he allegedly killed a cop. Course we probably won't know how he got it until the next few videos come out.
Hi! I'm desperately trying to get other people's approval! So please visit my myspace, myspace.com/lonsome_fish

It's sure to be absolutely mediocre! I write a lot of poems, and there is one about Arkham, so please visit and REEEEAD!
<<

J. A. R. Head

The Kid

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 pm

You think Batman would have done that to him?
Telling from The Dark Knight, Batman probably changed his ways a little bit. I wouldn't say a lot since this is just a few months after The Dark Knight.
The reality is opinion.
<<

toxictherapy

Matron of the Meds

Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:37 pm

C'mon. The guy obviously steals an ambulance, by force no doubt, and gets into a tangle with the cops, killing one of them, with an angry, vengeful Bullock on the scene. I'm surprised he just, assumedly, got a scratch.

And I somehow doubt Batman had anything to do with it. I like the idea of Bats staying out of the affairs of Gotham for a while longer. Because if he reared his head again, the Boss would probably switch obsessions, and right now I'd like his focus to stay on Harl's makeover.
<<

Norn

Looking glass Witch

Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:27 pm

toxictherapy wrote:C'mon. The guy obviously steals an ambulance, by force no doubt, and gets into a tangle with the cops, killing one of them, with an angry, vengeful Bullock on the scene. I'm surprised he just, assumedly, got a scratch.

And I somehow doubt Batman had anything to do with it. I like the idea of Bats staying out of the affairs of Gotham for a while longer. Because if he reared his head again, the Boss would probably switch obsessions, and right now I'd like his focus to stay on Harl's makeover.

love the new icon...you capture the smile....personal my favorite part

they would send a officer then a ambulance if it was a crank call
so your right
<<

toxictherapy

Matron of the Meds

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:57 pm

...A part of me now thinks it would be amusing and unexpected if Harleen caused the injury.
Previous

Return to Two Cops, A Clown, & A Police Department