FAQ  •  Login

Predictions - What Did He Do?

Moderator: The Mod Squad

<<

TunaSandwitch

Crazier Than You Since 1992

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Re: Predictions - What Did He Do?

Sydpart2 wrote:hmm...well I think he hid in the back of Arkham's car to get out of the Asylum grounds, kidnapped Pearl and then Lyle, went to Arkham's house and tied up his wife and Arkham. Then J threatened to blow up Arkham's wife if Jer didn't do what he said. Soo then they go on a road trip and leave Lyel in the sewers. They drive to Guy's house and Joker kills him. Then they get a homeless man named Ted to film them and go to Harley's wedding. Something happens there and then Joker runs outta the church with a bleeding arm, kills some cops in and then drives Jerry to his house, makes him sell the asylum and then blows up his house. I know this seems far fetched...but I think it's whats gonna happen

Seriously, Syd? And what are the chances of that happening? :roll:
<<

Sydpart2

Anti-conventional existential nihilist

Post Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 am

TunaSandwitch wrote:
Sydpart2 wrote:hmm...well I think he hid in the back of Arkham's car to get out of the Asylum grounds, kidnapped Pearl and then Lyle, went to Arkham's house and tied up his wife and Arkham. Then J threatened to blow up Arkham's wife if Jer didn't do what he said. Soo then they go on a road trip and leave Lyel in the sewers. They drive to Guy's house and Joker kills him. Then they get a homeless man named Ted to film them and go to Harley's wedding. Something happens there and then Joker runs outta the church with a bleeding arm, kills some cops in and then drives Jerry to his house, makes him sell the asylum and then blows up his house. I know this seems far fetched...but I think it's whats gonna happen

lol sorry, I was bored...it had to be done
"Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does."
<<

TunaSandwitch

Crazier Than You Since 1992

Post Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:25 am

Sydpart2 wrote:
TunaSandwitch wrote:

lol sorry, I was bored...it had to be done

It's okay. I lol'd.
Previous

Return to 911 Emergency Call