Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 pm

More to come?

Hi, please forgive me if this is in the wrong category.

I've been a fan of the Joker Blogs since the very beginning but I haven't registered on the forums for the fact that I've never been compelled to air my opinion until now. Let me start by saying that this is the best web series that I've ever seen, the acting all around is amazing and I love that the production quality soared near the end. The gunfights were to die for, and the appearance of the caped crusader himself was amazing. There is so much to work with as time went on in the story, with the introduction of some of the high rollers in Batman mythology but also a few that I've never even heard of (ala The Creeper). Would it be possible for the creaters of the Joker Blogs to be able to extend the production farther into the DC world? Depending on the budget, of course, I think there's alot to work with. "The Batman Diaries" would be a great spinoff in my opinion, but that's also costly in terms of props. Eh, I'm just talking out of my head and this is all from a fan who demands more. :)

Thanks,
~Mr Pink